Sunday, December 9, 2012

Homework Grades

I've entered homework grades for the week.  Simply put if a student doesn't practice on the assignments they may or may not be learning.  From my experience those who do the work each day are prepared and ready for the assessments. 

Next week we're doing the following:
Monday: Chapter 5 Sections 1-4 review
Tuesday: Quiz (will be entered into gradebook)
Wednesday: Section 5-5 Multiplying Mixed Numbers
Thursday: Section 5-6 Dividing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
Friday: Section 5-7 Solving Fraction Equations: Multiplication and Division

I've had a few students come in a lunch for extra help, but I'm still available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays after school from 3:00 - 3:30 if you're interested, please let me know.  john_flaten@msd.k12.wi.us

No comments:

Post a Comment