Thursday, October 5, 2017

More Rational Numbers and Getting Back an Assessment

Math 1

Today we will get back our assessment for chapter 1 and talk about what's next and how you did.

If you want to watch a review video on any topic from Chapter 1, check here:

Chapter 1 Math Resources

Moby Max sign in

for fun: Suit Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Math 2

Today we did the practice test for Chapter 2 (Rational Numbers) in small groups so they could communicate and share knowledge.  It was awesome to hear the students saying things like:
  • show me how you did that
  • oh, I see what I did
  • Now this seems a lot easier
And the popular, but not very helpful
  • I did it in my head
Test tomorrow.  :) .




No comments:

Post a Comment